Rules of accommodation in the hotel "Crocus-Hotel" Naberezhnye Chelny.
These rules shall govern the reservation, settlements, housing and services in the hotel "Krokus Hotel".
1. The hotel is intended for temporary residence of citizens for a period agreed with the administration of the hotel. Upon expiration of the agreed period, the resident is obliged to vacate the room at the request of the administration. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the hotel administrator no later than 2 hours before check - out time-12 hours local time. Extension of stay in the same room is possible only in the absence of a confirmed reservation in favor of third parties.
2. Check – in time-14.00 check-out time 12.00 hours local time. Accommodation of the guest in the booked room before check-in is allowed only upon prior agreement with the hotel reservation service. In this case, the "early check-in fee" applies":
when hosting a guest from 06.00 until 10:00 of the current day, the fee for this time is chargeable at 25% of the room rate;
please note that guests staying between 10.00 and 14:00 of the current day will be charged an additional 10% of the room rate.
3. Mode of operation of the hotel "Crocus-Hotel" - around the clock.
4. The settlement is carried out with the consent of the guest with the current rules of the hotel upon presentation of their identity document:
a) passports of the citizen of the Russian Federation proving the identity of the citizen of the Russian Federation in the territory of the Russian Federation;
b) the passport of the citizen of the USSR, proving the identity of the citizen of the Russian Federation, to replace him within the prescribed period on the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation;
C) birth certificates-for a person under 14 years of age;
d) the passport proving the identity of the citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation-for the person who is constantly living outside the Russian Federation;
e) the passport of the foreign citizen or other document established by the Federal law or recognized according to the international agreement of the Russian Federation as the identity document of the foreign citizen;
e) the document issued by the foreign state and recognized according to the international agreement of the Russian Federation as the identity document of the stateless person;
g) the temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
h) residence permit of a stateless person.
5. Booking conditions:
5.1. If accommodation is required, the Guest shall contact the Hotel by one of the following methods:
by phone 8 (8552) 53-43-63, 53-43-42,
sends to the Hotel a written request for reservation by Fax 8 (8552) 53-43-63, 53-43-42 or by e-mail email@example.com;
independently book a room using electronic sales channels on the Internet.
5.2. Within 12 hours after receiving the reservation request, the Hotel sends to the address of the guest by Fax or by e-mail message confirming the reservation, assigning each request individual ID (reservation number), or refusal to confirm the reservation.
5.3. The request of the guest is accepted by the Hotel for execution, subject to availability in the Hotel of the required number of free (non-reserved) hotel rooms for the appropriate period, if the application contains the name of the Hotel, information on the number and category of rooms booked, the name of the guest, the date and, if possible, the time of arrival and departure, the form of payment, the list of services that the Customer undertakes to pay. Information about hotel room categories and corresponding rates in the current price list.
5.4. If the reservation for an individual guest is cancelled less than 12 hours before the start of the estimated time of service, as well as in case of no-show of the guest when booking a room, the Hotel has the right to charge the guest for the reservation in the amount of the rate of the hotel room booked for one night, unless otherwise specified
5.5. The booking is considered cancelled if the guest has notified the Hotel by one of the listed in clause 5.1. these rules, methods.
5.6. The hotel has the right to cancel the reservation in case of no-shows as of 24:00 Moscow time on the expected date of arrival, unless otherwise agreed in addition.
6. Information about the form and procedure of payment for hotel services:
6.1. Payment for accommodation and services in the hotel, including mortgage payments, is carried out at free (contractual) prices, according to the price list approved by the management of the hotel. Payment is made in rubles, in cash, by wire transfer under the booking agreement or using settlement (credit) cards. Accommodation in the hotel is made only after the guest has made a prepayment for the entire stay.
6.2. The accommodation fee is charged in accordance with a single checkout time - from 12 hours of the current day local time. In the free settlement guest at night from 24:00 to 06:00 moving in is only possible until check-out time, extension of stay is made in accordance with paragraph 1 of this regulation. For stays of less than 24 hours (24 hours), the fee will be charged per night regardless of the time of arrival and departure.
6.3. Children under 7 years old stay free of charge without extra bed.
6.4. In case of payment for accommodation by Bank transfer payment is made in full the day before arrival in accordance with the invoice, unless otherwise agreed in the contract.
6.5. Regardless of the type of settlement, in case of delay of departure of the guest (consumer) after checkout time for a period not more than 6 hours, hourly payment is made. If the departure is delayed for a period of 6 to 12 hours after the check-out time, the fee will be charged for half a day. If you check out more than 12 hours after checkout time, payment is made for the full day.
6.6. In case of cancellation guests from the accommodation or reducing the period of residence administration reserves the right to keep submitted by guest (the guarantor) of the payment amount in the amount of one night stay. This amount is pay for the reservation in the name of the guest for the entire period of his residence.
7. At the request of residents, with the consent of the administration, allowed to stay outsiders in the room from 08:00 to 23:00 hours; for this visitor must leave the reception ID and get a guest card.
8. In case of delay of the visitor in the guest's room after 23:00 or transfer to the hotel by a registered guest of a stranger at night (from 23:00 to 08:00 hours), these persons must be issued for settlement in the guest's room. For this settlement will be charged according to the approved hotel Crocus-hotel price list.
9. The right to extraordinary accommodation in the hotel, subject to availability, have:
Heroes of the Soviet Union, heroes of the Russian Federation, full gentlemen of order of Glory;
prosecutors, employees of internal Affairs bodies, employees of the judiciary, courier service, tax service, employees of Federal bodies of government communications and information (in the performance of their official duties);
invalids of the 1st group and the persons accompanying them (no more than one person); other categories of citizens according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
The participants of the great Patriotic war, invalids of the 2nd and 3rd groups and persons accompanying them settle into the hotel in the first place, as the release of places.
15. Bed linen is changed every three days. Towels are changed at the guest's request, but not more often than once a day and not less than once every three days. At the request of the guest, for an additional fee, an unscheduled change of linen can be made.
16. The hotel provides the following types of free services:
call "first aid";
use of medical kit;
delivery to the room of correspondence upon receipt;
use of safety Deposit box;
Wake-up call to a specific time;
provision of sewing accessories, tableware and Cutlery;
wi-fi in public areas of the hotel.
17. The hotel provides additional services to the guest for a fee at his request in accordance with the list and price list for additional services.
18. The hotel is not responsible for the work of city services (emergency power and heat outages, water supply).19. The resident is obliged:
when you exit the room, close the water taps, Windows, turn off the lights, air conditioning, TV;
to observe the established in the hotel "Crocus-Hotel" the order of stay, to observe cleanliness, silence and public order in the room and hotel;
strictly comply with fire safety regulations;
compensate for damage in case of loss, damage or damage to the property of the hotel. Assessment of the damage is made on the basis of " price list of prices for damage to hotel property»;
be responsible for the actions of their guests to their room visitors;
exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
timely and in full to pay for all additional services provided by the hotel.
20. The hotel is prohibited:
leave outsiders in the room, as well as give them a key card from the room;
store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
keep animals in the room (birds, reptiles);
Smoking in rooms, as well as in the halls and corridors of the hotel;
to be in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication;
use heating appliances, if not provided in the hotel room;
disturb the peace of guests staying in adjacent rooms;
pass the card-room key to strangers.
21. Smoking is not allowed on site. The guest agrees to smoke in the room and pay a fine of 5000 rubles throughout the hotel, which will be used to clean the room and the air from the smell of smoke, as well as to eliminate the consequences of the fire alarm smoke detectors.
22. The administration is not responsible for the loss of valuables of the guest in the room, if they violate the order of stay in the hotel. In case of detection of forgotten things, the administration draws up an act and takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration says the find to the police or local authority.
23. Please note that the room rate is based on daily housekeeping service and is strictly based on the room occupancy. Except when the guest is unable to leave the room for health reasons.
24. The book of reviews and suggestions is at the duty Manager of the hotel and is issued at the request of consumers.
25. The hotel administration reserves the right to visit the room without the guest's consent in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the guest of this order of residence, public order, the order of use of household appliances.
26. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services unilaterally or refuse to extend the period of stay in the event of violation of the guest accommodation, late payment of hotel services, causing the guest material damage to the hotel.
27. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence for more than a day (or after 6 hours from the time of its settlement hour), the hotel administration has the right to create a Commission and make an inventory of the property located in the room. Tangible assets in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents, the administration takes responsibility. Other property is in service.
28. The hotel guarantees the confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the Federal law № 152 "on personal data" dated 01.08.2011.
29. In case of complaints from the consumer administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict, provided by the legislation.
30. In cases not covered by these rules, the administration and the customer follow the existing legislation of the Russian Federation. *
Rules of hotel accommodation are developed on the basis of the law of the Russian Federation "about protection of the rights of consumers" and "Rules of providing hotel services in the Russian Federation" approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 09.10.2015 N 1085.